How the counsellor helps you:
Helps to Find a Neighbourhood
Helps you to differentiate between possible destinations and neighbourhoods. This is especially helpful if you’re moving long distances or aren’t familiar with the destination area
Finds You a Great Realtor
Helps you to choose a realtor, or helps to manage a realtor of your choice.
Cost of Living Analysis
Will do a cost of living analysis for you to compare your origin and destination areas.
Prepares a Budget
Can also prepare a budget for your relocation so that you know all of the costs up front. We do this for our corporate clients to ensure there are no surprises down the road.
Provides Destination Information
Provides a package with general destination information, utilities, and emergency contact info. The counsellor can co-ordinate an orientation tour with your Realtor.
Finds Suppliers and Discounts
Sources any other suppliers that you might need in the relocation process and negotiates rates on your behalf. We do lots of volume with these suppliers so we tend to get better rates.
Provides a cash reward at the end of the relocation. Again, it's our way of saying "THANK-YOU."
This program helps you in finding the best area that meets your personal needs with minimal stress or disruption to you and your family. The first step in helping you purchase a new home is a review of your needs and expectations through our needs analysis summary with our counsellor. Using this criteria, ReaLocation will recommend a realtor. Our network of realtors includes all the best representation available through realtors with all real estate brands. We have no bias between brands, just between the performance of the individual realtors. Our network of realtors has been building for more than 20 years.
Once you have identified your desired new property with the chosen realtor, our counsellor and the realtor can help structure an appropriate offer and assist with the negotiation.
How Do You Benefit?
- Our counsellor will match you with a realtor that meets your family's needs.
- The realtor will be prepared to show you homes at destination that have been pinpointed through the needs analysis process between you and the counsellor. This can often save money and time by eliminating the need for several house-hunting trips.
- Our qualified relocation counsellor will work directly with you, as much or as little as you wish.
- You are paired with a non-commission motivated counsellor, with years of experience in real estate and relocation.
- Less stress and frustration spent "settling" into the new location for the entire family.
We help you become an educated purchaser.
- Maximize the resale potential, by helping you steer away from properties that have a limited market or features that make them tough to sell.
- Minimize errors in making offers, by helping you prepare with a counsellor.
- Our counsellors assist families with buying and selling homes all over the country.